‘Resellers’ are users who register as resellers in the JOOPIUM platform to build Cloud Restaurants.
‘Cloud Restaurants’ are online restaurant website systems built using the JOOPIUM platform.
‘Restaurant’ is the legal entity and management that manages a restaurant that represents a particular Cloud Restaurant.
‘Users’ are people who view Cloud Restaurants online, order food, book tables, and purchase vouchers.
‘Just Order Online Limited’ is the company that owns and manages the JOOPIUM platform and all kinds of applications built using it.
2. If you face any difficulties in using the website, you may contact Just Order Online Limited.
3. The operation of the Cloud Restaurants are subjected to the terms and conditions of the respective Restaurant. You may find it under each Cloud Restaurant website.
4. This website and related applications are copyright protected. Do not copy, print or steal any materials from this website. Just Order Online Limited reserves the full rights of intellectual property and software source code of this website.
5. Just Order Online Limited does not guarantee the availability of this website and its features as it depends on other vendors such as server providers, payment gateways and Internet Service Providers.
6. Every care has been taken in ensuring the security of this website. However, the service provider Just Order Online Limited or the respective Restaurant, is not responsible for the data transfer between client and server.
7. Usage of this website is restricted to only Genuine Customers. You should not use this website for test purposes. We consider this as a breach of terms and conditions as it violates genuine website usage policy.
8. Use of any automated applications, scripts, snippets or viruses on this website is against the law and our terms and conditions.
9. You should be 18 years or older to use this website. Just Order Online Limited reserves the right to refuse service any time without notice.
11. The information collected from you is used for providing business service, promotional information, and displaying custom content for you. Just Order Online Limited may contact you to share updates about your orders, bookings, voucher sales and promotions. You may opt out from this any time using the online facilities provided.
12.We may share your information with selected third parties such as
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for providing service.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Government Law enforcement agencies to ensure safety and fraud prevention.
13.The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We have secured the website and related applications with the best possible services and practices. However we cannot guarantee the security of your data and any transmission is at your own risk.
15. If you require to contact our Data Protection Officer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Our service is subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that our Site, Applications and services will always be available or uninterrupted.
17. Just Order Online Limited reserves the right to settle earnings for resellers. The decision of Just Order Online Limited will be final.
18.If an order is canceled or refunded after payment is made, Earnings may differ from Dashboard. Earnings are calculated from settled weekly invoices with the respective restaurants.
19. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
20. Our website and application may have redirections to third party sites. If you have clicked and redirected from website and application to third party sites, please be aware that we will not be responsible for their actions.
21. The information on the cloud restaurants is controlled by the Restaurant and related Resellers. It is the responsibility of the Reseller and Restaurant to make sure that the information displayed in the website and related applications is accurate. Just Order Online Limited will not be liable for any loss of money, profits, sales, revenue,data and business opportunities caused by the operation of the website and related applications.
22. The information on the Cloud Restaurant and applications are controlled by the Restaurant and its staff. This information may change any time without notice. Just Order Online Limited does not promise it to be accurate, complete and uptodate. The Reseller and Restaurant must make sure that the right information is displayed.
23. Just Order Online Limited reserves the right to block users if they have breached our terms and conditions.